Join us at the Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary for a weekly guided bird walk led by our experienced volunteer leaders.
This program is one of the best way to get to know local birds. All levels welcome; our guides are happy to help introduce novices to using binoculars and basics of birding. Experienced birders will enjoy seeing wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Meet and sign in at the classroom at 8:30.
- Groups usually spend the first 30-45 minutes exploring the gardens and the grounds before heading down into the Canyon Preserve for the second half. You don't need to stay for the entire walk; feel free to head out whenever you like.
- Participants are encouraged to dress for the weather and wear shoes suitable for varying distance and terrain.
- Binoculars available to borrow.
- This event is FREE, although donations to support educational programs are always appreciated. No RSVP necessary.
Recent bird sightings reported on eBird: https://ebird.org/hotspot/L168704